The 5 Rules of Fooling
In my youth I may have been over the top, but I have refined my techniques and am now publishing the unofficial rules to april fooling someone.
- Tears from laughing are good. Other tears are not.
- Destruction of property should be avoiding at all costs.
- Fooling someone who doesn't have a sense of humor isn't funny.
- Wear clean underwear. It helps us all.
- Trips to the hospital are not funny, so try to avoid them.
Word of the Day
facetious (fa·ce·tious): not meant to be taken seriously or literally: a facetious remark.